Re: Julie's misfortune.

Dear Donald,
    Please tell Julie to understand---that it wasn't HER, it was her Machine;
not having it programmed correctly, could have happened to any of us!
    When I emailed you privately to see if you could have her take care of
it, I had over 570 messages and more coming in.  Having been on the List for
a while, I knew it had happened once before around last year's Christmas
Holiday-----and that John would take care of it soon as he was aware---but
maybe you could speak with her first.
    We value all our Sinclairs on the list and for the most part we do try to
be understanding and friendly.  I can imagine how she must feel----but we
still will welcome her back and be glad for any information or input she has.
 John does a fantastic service to all of us and I, for one, would like her to
be a part of the List.
    May you and all have a wonderful holiday.
    Warmest wishes to Everyone,
    Rebecca