Re: it's fixed now

John,
    I appreciate your time spent on this website, and I quess a little sleep
should be permitted from time to time.  It gave us all a moment to ask that
question "When was the last time I updated my virus program?"  Thanks again
for correcting the problem.      Merry Christmas to all!
Sincerely,

Marilyn

Orkney- Western New York