Apparently, my sister is out of her office!

Julie has always repeated herself when talking live. I guess her E-mail does
the same now. I would also like to wish all of my long lost cousins a Merry
Christmas. I have read where the locals are offering sleigh rides through the
countryside near Wick. Doesn't that sound all Christmasy? A special Christmas
blessing to my great aunt Ilah. I know I couldn't have found our missing
family links without you.
Love, Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)