Seasons greetings to all

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Sinclair cousins a Merry Christmas and may you all be blessed with health and happiness as we venture
into the 21st century.

I have gained so much from the Sinclair list this year. I am far richer with knowledge of our families history and history in general, supplied by many wonderful people, many wonderful Sinclair folk whom I have come to admire. If it wasn't for the list, I wouldn't have been given the opportunity to be a part of the team with Milamba and John with the forming of Clan Sinclair Australia.

I travel South in a couple days to spend a special family reunion Christmas with my family and I look forward to returning in the new year to more great postings like the ones that came through my mail this year.

All good wishes
Annie, Australia