Re: Sinclair Ancestry

Ralph and Antonia,

Thanks again for your help!  It seems possible that one of the Dewars you so
kindly listed might be James, but the age given in the Census material
provided by Ralph to the St. James parish site suggests that James was born
ca 1791.  Not, as I have discovered, that birth dates or ages are consistent,
of course; Wilena's dob was given as 1887 in the published Bliss genealogy,
and her birthplace as Calais, ME.

Again, I'm thrilled to have this information to fill in some gaps.

Sheare Bliss