Sinclair Ancestry

I have just recently begun exploring my family tree, and was able to locate
the names of my great great grandmother's (Marion Dewar, born 1/25/1889 in
either Charlotte Cnty, NB, or Calais, Maine) parents, Nevin Dewar and Annie
(Barbara Ann) Sinclair, from Charlotte County, New Brunswick.  I'm not only
interested in finding Annie's lineage, but also learning whether this line is
Scots or Scots-Irish.

Since we also have Dewar and Graham, I'd like to learn more about my Scots
heritage.

Sheare Bliss