Re: Re: Sinclair's kidnapped or shipped as indentured servants

Dear Niven
Thank you for responding to my query.  Yes, they were too late to be "my"
family but I will file the info for future reference.
On Friday I met with 2 fellow (American) Sinclair researchers from the list.
We have been communicating via email in hopes of finding our 3 different
William Sinclairs from the Delaware/Pennsylvania area.  Friday was our first
meeting in person, we spent most of our time getting to know one another.  We
hope to meet again in 2 weeks.
I enjoy reading your posts to the list.  Someday I will make my Sinclair
connection to Scotland and everything on the discussion list will have new
meaning to me.
Thanks again for your help.
Your cousin in spirit, Lynn Sinclair