Re: Kidnapped

HiLynn:  Got your first message; kitchen chat sounds great.  I'll try to be
there around 12:30 - 1:00.  I'll feast on lunch right in your kitchen while we
talk if that's ok with you.  I am so delighted about how well your sales are
going.  I had your Spice Oatmeal the other day and really like them.  In fact, I
have to pick up some supplies while there!   I didn't realize you would reply to
Richard's email.  I wasn't going to in hopes we might get some input from the
Britain crowd, ie., Sinclair, Niven, Ian or Privateer!  We don't really have
authentication of that book other than her word.  Also the fact that there were
many kidnapped children means that James may not be the only Sinclair to be
kidnapped and brought here.  I'm curious to know how you researched the fact
that William and Phebe didn't have any records in England of belonging to a
meeting house.  More later; I'll have some time today to chat if you do, sort of
a prelude to catching up tomorrow.  Love, Gail