Re: Chief Head Stone (of Scone?)

Dear  William,

SInce my husband and I visited the Stone in Edinburgh and Rosslyn Chapel
last year, I've been fascinated by the esoteric history and nature of that
part of the world.  I wish I had more ability of grasp the various levels
of meanings which I think are there, but require "years of study" to sink
in.

The gnostic tradition embraces the Templars and their history, and I've
read a bit of that, on this list, as well as before I joined the list.

Thank you for introducing deeper thinking into our list.  We can all profit
from stretching our minds out toward the edge.

Myra