Re: Sinclairs at war (great subject title!) should be a new section of the website...

good night for it...full moon and all...grave robbing that is...

	Actually I don't have an opinion on this one...but, to widen the field
beyond the armour:

	I'm not necessarily in favour of cracking open the vaults under Rosslyn
- but I'd give a great deal to know if the substructure mirrors that of
Soloman's Temple, and maybe contains some contents thereof...

	On the other hand...I also feel strongly that people should stop
destroying Oak Island in their search for buried treasure...I believe
that the Island is a treasure and that the value may be in acting as a
centre for the questing mind (plus the incredible natural beauty)...

	Those who explore these questions have the opportunity to open and
expand their minds - something we should all treasure...

	And yes, a Clan or tribe can produce a culture...it was these types of
distinctive tribal artifacts which our National Museum just returned to
one tribe...they fall under the moniker Native Art, the same way that
theoretically distinct Sinclair items may be lumped under Scottish or
Gaelic Culture...

	A group's culture, is the collective sum of the people within that
group...It may be defined by geographical borders, or racial stock, or
community of interest: Scots, Innu, Cape Bretoner's, Quebecers, Internet
geeks,  whatever...there is even a curling culture as we have
discussed...

	Certain families or people in History have also produced a
culture...the family of Jesus for instance...

	People quit the list over these kinds of discussions?

			go figure...

		they probably watch the WWF instead...

			that's culture...

				rob