Sinclair

Hello:  I am new to this Sinclair list.  My relation is:  My great-great grandmother was Nancy Susan St.Clair/Sinclair. She was the wife of George R. Koonce.  She was from Pinhook, Wayne County, Tennessee.  After marriage, they lived near Florence, Lauderdale County, Alabama.  She is also listed in the 1850 Lauderdale County, Alabama census as Nancy St. Clair, daughter of William St. Clair (born in Ireland), and wife Mary (born in N.C.).  I welcome any correspondence.  Steve Cooper, 75 Cooper Drive, Florence, Alabama 35633 or e-mail to: scooper75@mindspring.com