Family History Project - Caithness Crest

We were at St Columba's Church of Scotland in London (our kirk) last Sunday.
They have crests for all the Scots Counties and I took the opportunity of
photographing the Caithness Crest, the Galley with the black viking Raven on
the sail.  I have posted this on the Caithness page of our website, as I have
not been able to find the crest, so inspiring with its reference to our
origins.  Prince Henry's ships may have looked like this.

I have also discovered music on the web, inspired by Mel Sinclair's excellent
Sinclair Website, either making browsing the site more interesting or
irritating.  Still there is usually an "off" switch on your speakers and
volume control!  The URL for my project is http://ourworld.cs.com/inslaird/"!

Yours aye

Iain