Re: Static

I am a Service Manager for Chevrolet in the midwest. We always have customers
who comment on getting "shocked" when entering or leaving their vehicles
during the dryer colder months. This remedy will also work in a home. Buy a
static spray used for laundering and spray not only your clothes but also
your sofa, chair, car seats ect. If your grandson has electric heat in his
home, a humidifier is a must. But if he is in North Dakota, he may just need
a little SCOTCH. Then, who cares if you get a bit of a jolt!
Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)