Re: the list lull

John,
    Your anwer is just what I had hoped it would be.  I had thought it might
be that my computer was "eating" my messages---since it shuts down five or
six times when I'm on line.

    You are doing just right by having all of us send something for you to
put out; you shouldn't have to be totally responsible for "entertaining" us!
We all think you do a great job and really appreciate this List!  I really
can't thank you enough for taking the time our of your busy life to do this.

    Your cousin, Rebecca