Anyone going to Wick soon?

I remember a monument from the 1st. World War situated in front of Caithness
Glass just north of Wick. This memoriam was erected in memory of a tank
company that was funded by the citizens of Hempriggs and manned by their
young sons. I also remember there was a least one Sinclair on that stone. I
am wondering if there may also be a Laird listed there. Horizontal rains (go
figure) were with me the day I quickly scanned the names and I now wish I had
taken the time to read it thoroughly. If anyone will be in our old homeland
soon, I would appreciate the information greatly.
Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis) ggg grandson of Hempriggs.