Re:Funny coinsidents

Just have to tell you a funny story out of real life.

Just received a mail from my daughter Elisabeth where she told me she
had been searching for some special Chesterfield furniture manufacturer
on the net. She had used Altavista search  in a search like this
+Chesterfield +furniture +Sweden

You can't imagine what the result # 1 was.......

http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/Guestbook.cfm

actually!

As she is not that familiar with the net she followed that link and
realized that she had not found any furniture but a guest book signed by
her own mother - me that is. She felt very confused wondering whether
her mother was in control of everything in her life.........

LOL and best regards
Lena