Re: Sinclair-related photographs

Thanks, Richard, for the beautiful photos in your webb site.  However, I
find the dark background surrounding the photos make reading the captions
so difficult that I found myself struggling to read, and then skipping the
rest and try9ing another caption.  I found them all too difficult to stick
with.

When my husband and I traveled to Roslin last year, I reveled in the Chapel
and wanted to revisit it.

Just a suggestion.

Myra, Portland.

-