"The Forgotten Monarchy of Scotland" by"HRH Prince Michael of Albany"

"The forgotten monarchy of Scotland: The true story of the Royal House
of Stewart and the hidden lineage of the Kings and Queens of Scots " by "HRH
Prince Michael of Albany"

I have a copy of the book and have read it.  I would wholeheartedly endorse
Niven's comments about the Stuarts, but the book, where it is not Jacobite
propaganda, is a good summary of Scots History from ancient to modern times
for those looking for an overview.  It does acknowledge the importance of the
Sinclairs and Prince Henry's voyage to the New World, which must be welcome.
"Prince Michael" was born Michael Lafosse, and is by all accounts a pleasant
young man from Belgium who has adopted Scotland as his home and works
actively to promote Scotland (in connection with his claim, of course).  He
has a website at http://www.mediaquest.co.uk/RHSsite/pmintro.html which gives
a good idea of the main drift of his book.  Most doubt his claims to Stuart
lineage, though.

Our Monarch, Queen Elizabeth I of Scots and the II of England Ireland & Wales
is quite good enough a Stuart descendant for us and the Queen Mother a
delightful Scot, whose home is the former Sinclair Castle at Mey.

And I, as Niven have sworn an oath of allegiance to our Royal Family in
connection with my military service!

Yours aye

Iain