Re: Alexanders and other family names.

 Hi Charlotte.  Sinclairs , like many families, do seem to have recurring
patterns of names.  We have an Alexander John George in our youngest level,
Andrew William, in the same, James Clarence, Andrew John George, two Jeans
- one Elisabeth and one Marjorie; and this is only one branch from the
Lappan family. Sure we have plenty of other names but these classics do
seem to recur. For some reason I thought there were no other Jean Marjorie
Sinclairs until I started to read the  family trees. Hmmm. That one went
out the window promptly.

BY THE WAY - FORGIVE ME SHOUTING  -  Milamba ( Margaret) had her daughter
Rachel Sinclair Stokes at 12.07pm October 8th 1999. In the tradition of her
mother and brother she has the BIGGEST eyes.  (Wouldn't guess I am proud
grandmother, would you?)
Jean Sinclair Stokes.
At 10:00  7/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone tried to keep an account of the Alexanders in this family(both
Sin