Re: Lairds

Niven, once again you have brought a smile to my face. I doubt if you
remenber this but, I wrote a letter to Ian Sutherland of Wick, asking a
question about the Sinclair family from Hempriggs House. Mr. Sutherland sent
the letter to our friend, Ian Sinclair, who then sent it to you. You in turn
sent it to Ian Laird. It was Ian Laird who was able to answer my questions.
As it turns out, there were also Lairds who hailed from Hempriggs. Ian Laird
is as much part of our family as I am.
Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)