Re: W T Laird's 1888 Letter on the Origin of the Laird's?

Good, then should I immediately add all of my HENDERSON's -  since the
HENDERSON's and the SINCLAIR's have been closely allied for centuries, we
are Clansmen.  I think it's fine to 'cross query' - I guess it's the 'cross
posting' I was questioning.  I wouldn't post a Henderson will or deed to the
Sinclair list but I'd feel free to discuss intermarriages and allegiances,
etc.  Sorry, to offend you.
SINCLAIR/HENDERSON CLANSPERSON