Re: Our Clans Duty

Hmmm...I for one. would hate to see something like "Sinclair and Hutch",
a fast paced one hour weekly Police drama about a kilted Scot from the
Hi-lands teamed with a street wise kid who became a cop in (insert city
here) to make a dent on crime. Follow this unlikely duo as they patrol
the seedy underbelly of the city at night, one with a badge, the other a
burr....In Kinship, Gordon