Re: Surnames within the Global Base.

Hi Lena,
Tried  SURNAMELIST of the Sinclair Global database, for Anderson  and
Desmarais, it comes up with "Not Found"  What I was looking for was William
Sinclair married Elizabeth Anderson,
And  their grandson, John Norman Sinclair married to Margaret Desmarais.
Do you have these names on your data?
Thanks
Bernie