Re: South Africa : Sinclair

 Ready HERE WEEEE GOOOooooo!!!!!!!

John SINCLAIR b.around 1835 in Murthly,Perth
Isabella GOW Sinclair b.around 1837
 All children born in St.Nicholas,Aberdeen
Alexander SINCLAIR b. 04 December 1861
Margaret SINCLAIR b. 03 January 1864
Mary Jane McFarlane SINCLAIR b.24 June 1866
Jessie McNeil SINCLAIR b. 29 July 1868
Isabella SINCLAIR b.24 November 1870
(my GGgrandfather)James SINCLAIR b.29 September 1872
    John and Isabella died in Aberdeen I don't know when as of yet but
my Ggrandfather used to ride his bike from Brechin,Angus,to visit
them.If you want the occupations i'll write them later.
                    So there you have it,Bill the Curler from Jersey.

Hey!

William Sinclair wrote:

>  Yes I do as a matter of fact I have her parents brothers,sisters and
> grandparents and aunts and uncles.What do you need.I'll be glad to send
> you what I have.

Don't forget to send me a copy as well for the global Sinclair
Database!!

Best regards
Lena