Who are the Lairds?

Dear Gary

We do not dispute that the main family of Lairds are from the south of
Scotland, but our family is from Caithness and before that Norway.  We have
no evidence of any connection with the Lairds of the south of Scotland, and
have been in Caithness for many hundreds of years.

To answer Sinclair's question it is the current Earl who has given us
permission to wear the Sinclair Tartans and badge.

If you would like to see more, please visit our webpage at
"http://ourworld.cs.com/inslaird/"

Yours aye

Iain Laird