No Subject

Hi all,

I am very excited as tomorrow my mother and I are going to meet a woman who
is 94. Her name is Violet Sinclair. Through the internet and her great
nephew in Australia who contacted me and led me to a connection to a branch
of my direct Sinclair line in Lyttleton, New Zealand. Apparently this branch
of Sinclair's have started having the old Sinclair boat races again and also
have Sinclair family picnics as the Lyttelton Sinclair's used to. Without
the internet I probably would never have been contacted by someone from this
line. I can hardly wait to meet the Sinclairs I will tomorrow. Isn't the
internet just such a big help to us all in our research.

Jenny
New Zealand