Gathering 2000

Hi folks

I just received a telephone call from a Sinclair acquaintance who wishes to participate in the Gathering next year.  Unfortunately, her husband passed away last year, so she is on her own.  She is in her 70s, very healthy, active and
interesting.

Are there any women members out there in the same boat?  (Sorry gentlemen, she's
not looking for a blind date!)  She laughed her head off when I first suggested
posting this message, and is sure that her family will flip at the very idea!
Mary is very independent.

If any of you know of someone else, perhaps they can correspond, with no obligation on either end.  It would be up to them to see if they think they are
compatible.

Let me know, and I will relay any replies to her.

Thanks.

Toni S.