Re: Thank you again

I wanted to add my appreciation for the thoughtful service that individuals
like John bring to our new world. As Rebecca has said so well, we need to
share our gratitude to you John for the enabling power of information
connecting ideas, thoughts and information from around the globe and to the
participants who take their time and energy in responding to the various
questions and inquiries which add to our collective understanding and
awareness. Thank you John.
Neil Sinclair
Toronto/PEI/Forever Argyll