Re: Books and books! :)

Hi Niven,

Is this book worth getting?  I assume you've read it.

>I now have more information about the book by William Crooker which claims
>to have found Prince Henry
>Sinclair's Castle in Nova Scotia.  It is:
>
>                                         "Tracking Treasure"
>                                         by William S. Crooker
>                                         Published by Nimbus Publishing
> Limited
>                                         P.O.Box 9301 Station A
>                                         3731 MacKlarash* Street,
>                                         Halifax, Nova Scotia B3K 5X5
>
>                                         Tel: (902) 455 4286
>
>                                         ISBN    1-155109-229-8

Also do you know of any place that I can get these books?

   1.     MONUMENTS AND MONUMENTAL
           INSCRIPTIONS IN SCOTLAND, Vol. II

2.      The Mey letters : being the correspondence of the Sinclairs of Mey in
         Caithness and their friends between 1693 and 1772
         ASIN: 0959135502

None of them are available in Australia :(:(:(

Love
Margaret