Laurence Sinclair et al

Hi everyone:

I received a terrific lot of information from Niven but, so far, haven't
been able to relate to it.  I'm sending along what I have and hoping someone
can match up with my info.  I really would love to get further back in time
with this. This is what I have:

Descendants of Laurence Sinclair

Generation No. 1

1.  LAURENCE1 SINCLAIR was born Abt. 1770.  He married CHRISTIAN JOHNSON
Bet. 1792 - 1793.

Children of LAURENCE SINCLAIR and CHRISTIAN JOHNSON are:
2. i. JOHN2 SINCLAIR.
 ii. CATHERINE SINCLAIR, m. LAURENCE JOHNSON.
 iii. WILLIAM SINCLAIR, m. CHRISTIAN WILLIAMSON.
 iv. ELIZABETH SINCLAIR, m. GIFFORD WILLIAMSON.
 v. ROBERT SINCLAIR.

Generation No. 2

2.  JOHN2 SINCLAIR (LAURENCE1)  He married MARGARET REID.

Child of JOHN SINCLAIR and MARGARET REID is:
3. i. AGNES WILLIAMSON3 SINCLAIR, b. September 27, 1835, Muckle Roe,
Delting, SHI, SCT; d. October 24, 1882, Ulsta, South Yell, SHI, SCT.

Generation No. 3

3.  AGNES WILLIAMSON3 SINCLAIR (JOHN2, LAURENCE1) was born September 27,
1835 in Muckle Roe, Delting, SHI, SCT1, and died October 24, 1882 in Ulsta,
South Yell, SHI, SCT.  She married LAURENCE ROBERTSON December 16, 1856 in
Delting, Shetland Islands, Scotland., son of LAURENCE ROBERTSON and JANET
SIMPSON.  He was born September 16, 1833 in Kirkabister, Lunnasting,
Shetland Islands, Scotland..

Children of AGNES SINCLAIR and LAURENCE ROBERTSON are:
 i. JANET4 ROBERTSON, b. October 05, 1857, Kirkabister, Lunnasting, Shetland
Islands, Scotland.; d. January 24, 1956, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.; m.
WILLIAM HENRY ALLAN, November 02, 1892, Langford, Manitoba, Canada.; b.
October 15, 1844, Mullaghbrack, Co. Armagh, Ireland.; d. November 22, 1924,
Brookdale, Manitoba, Canada..
 ii. LAURENCE JOHN ROBERTSON, b. July 27, 1859, Kirkabister, Lunnasting,
Shetland Islands, Scotland.; d. April 07, 1931, East Kildonan, Manitoba,
Canada.; m. MARY ANN WILLOUGHBY, January 23, 1882, Chicago, Cook County,
Illinois, U.S.A.; b. March 01, 1864, Portadown, County Armagh, Northern
Ireland, UK.; d. May 21, 1940, Winnipeg, Manitoba (Brookside Cemetery).
 iii. MARGARET ROBERTSON, b. September 03, 1861, Kirkabister, Lunnasting,
Shetland Islands, Scotland.; d. Unknown, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.; m. DAN
ROBERTSON.
 iv. JOHN ROBERTSON, b. February 01, 1864, Kirkabister, Lunnasting, Shetland
Islands, Scotland.; d. Aft. 1956.
 v. AGNES ROBERTSON, b. May 07, 1866, Kirkabister, Lunnasting, Shetland
Islands, Scotland.; d. May 09, 1866, Kirkabister, Lunnasting, Shetland
Islands, Scotland..
 vi. CHRISTINA ROBERTSON, b. June 02, 1867, Kirkabister, Lunnasting,
Shetland Islands, Scotland.; d. Aft. 1956, Shetland Islands, Scotland.; m.
JOHN COOPER, 1895, Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Scotland..
 vii. BARBARA ROBERTSON, b. November 12, 1870, Ulsta, South Yell, Shetland
Islands, Scotland.; d. 1903, Glenburney, Manitoba, Canada.; m. ALEXANDER
MCKEE, August 20, 1889, Odanah, Marquette Dist., Manitoba, Canada.; d.
Odanah, Marquette Dist., Manitoba, Canada. (Glenburney Cemetery).
 viii. ROBERT ROBERTSON, b. November 09, 1873, Ulsta, South Yell, Shetland
Islands, Scotland.; d. Unknown; m. JOAN WILLIAMSON; b. 1874, West Yell, SHI,
SCT; d. Unknown.
 ix. WILLIAM ROBERTSON, b. 1877, Ulsta, South Yell, Shetland Islands,
Scotland.; d. February 16, 19562; m. ANDRINA B. H. JOHNSON, August 12, 1903,
South Yell, Shetland Islands, Scotland.; b. 1882, Neapoback, South Yell,
SHI, SCT2; d. March 25, 1935, Gossabrough, East Yell, SHI, SCT2.
 x. AGNES ROBERTSON, b. 1880, Ulsta, South Yell, Shetland Islands,
Scotland.; d. 1949; m. HUGH SUTHERLAND, Abt. 1905.

Endnotes

1.  Alan Beattie, Delting OPR.
2.  Hamnavoe Cemetery, South Yell.

I sure hope someone recognizes some of this.  Thanks in advance.

Kathy Dubin (wife of Laurence Sinclair Dubin)    owlshoot@axion.net