sinclair

I just visted the Sinclair clan web site. And enrolled with you for subscription to the discussion group.My name is Paul    Russel Sinclair, I was born in Ancoats,Manchester, England. My father  was called Robert Sinclair, my mother was called Kath King. they both came from Salford, England.I was told that my grand father Joe Sinclair, was original from Wick, Scotland.
But that is where my bloodline ends (for now). I have 1 older brother Gary Robert Sinclair.

Paul Sinclair Stockport.UK.