Re: George IV or VI?

<< ``The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Earls occupied the Castle(s). George
  Sinclair of Keiss, who later became the 7th Earl, was responsible for
  the destruction of the Castles in about 1690, by the use of cannon,
  forcing Campbell of Glenorchy, who was occupying them, to withdraw.'' >>

Okay, I appologize for beating this to death, but does that mean that George,
the FOURTH George, was the SIXTH Earl of Caithness?

What few brain cells I have left are in agony trying to work this out. Also,
again, can anyone identify the flora in the pictures of Rosslyn chapel and
castle?

Johnnye,
Your weak-minded cousin