Re: Orkney Sinclair's

Jeannie,
    May I ask what the birthdate of your Robert Anderson Sinclair?  My
Sinclairs are also from Orkney- St. Margaret's Hope.  We show a Robert
Sinclair born Jan 1, 1869 with unknown wife ans descendents.  I have noted
that this family often had siblings who named the children the same--- that
is there were frequently many cousin in the same generation with the same
name.  Robert is noe of those names as well as Alexander,  William, John,
James and Catherine.  I also know that my line had an Alexander Sinclair
Cousin in the Ontario area, last known to be in Galt.  Do any of these peices
fit?

           Marilyn

            Southwestern New York State

            St. Margaret's Hope Orkney