Judith Fisken, F.S.A. Scot.

As many of the people on this Subscription List will have visited Rosslyn
Chapel, they
may be interested to know that Judy Fisken, who was the Curator of the
Chapel for over
15 years, has now been appointed  Curator of Falkland Palace.

Falkland Palace is still (officially) owned by the Queen but is run by the
National Trust
for Scotland.  It is a truly magnificent building and, although much of it
is in ruins, many
of the State rooms are still intact with their beautiful furnishings.  The
gardens are also
splendid.

Judy will have a staff of 60 to help her cope with over 70,000 visitors a
year.  She will
also have her own apartment within the Palace.

We wish her well in this new and challenging appointment which we know she
will carry
out with the same dedication as she applied to the running of Rosslyn
Chapel - only, on
this occasion, she will have the full backing of the National Trust for
Scotland who selected
Judy for this prestigious job after interviewing a  long list of
experienced applicants.

Niven Sinclair