Re: PEI Sinclair musicians?

I think the Cajun you're talking about is Doug
Kershaw.  They called him The Wild Man.  He has a
young relative, also a Kershaw (can't remember his
first name), who's pretty good, too.

Penny

---Diane Hettrick <dhettrick@earthlink.net> wrote:

> There was a Cajun fiddler from Louisiana who was
popular in the US in the
> 1970's - Jim ? - I think we still have some of his
LP's (long playing vinyl
> records) - believe he was called the Ragin' Cajun -
or maybe that was a
> wrestler.  Anyway, one of the amazing things about
him was that he fiddled and
> danced at the same time.  He sang, too.
> Diane Hettrick, Seattle, dhettrick@earthlink.net
>
> Rory Sinclair wrote:
> >
> > What a great bloomin email!   Jennifer Roland was
the featured performer at
> > the Ceilidh in Guysborough last summer.  Why do
Cape Breton fiddlers dance
> > and play at the same time???  It blows me away
because they seem equally
sinclair@mids.org
http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html