Re: PEI Sinclair musicians?

There was a Cajun fiddler from Louisiana who was popular in the US in the
1970's - Jim ? - I think we still have some of his LP's (long playing vinyl
records) - believe he was called the Ragin' Cajun - or maybe that was a
wrestler.  Anyway, one of the amazing things about him was that he fiddled and
danced at the same time.  He sang, too.
Diane Hettrick, Seattle, dhettrick@earthlink.net