Re: Fw: Sinclair Angel!

At 14:12 03/08/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Niven, thank you for your message.  You made an interesting comment when you
>said that the stain appeared to trickle down her face as far as her neck.
>The photo Bryan prepared shows two flow patterns; the one you mention which
>stops at her neck and the second which flows down the inside of the angel's
>hair and divides at the right shoulder into two streams which appear to stop
>or "flow under" the engrailed Sinclair cross.
>     I was not paying much attention to things during my visit to the
>Chapel's sacristy in February.  Would you please apprise me of the
>relationship of the two color carvings, St. Peter and the Bleeding Angel, to
>one another within the context of the sacristy and the stairs leading down
>to the lower room?
>     You should be receiving soon, if have not already done so, an
>enlargement of the Bleeding Angel that Bryan printed on canvas paper.  Hope
>you enjoy.
>
>Ward Ginn

   Until your question, I had not previously considered the relationship of
St Peter
with the angel but, now that you mention it, St Peter's eyes are looking
directly
at the angel which is diagonally across on the opposite wall.

I am not aware of the significance of this but I am taking the liberty of
copying
this e-mail to Dr Tim Wallace Murphy and to the Reverend Bill Buehler -
who                                                                 are
better versed in matters esoteric than this humble son of the soil.  They may
be able to give us an explanation.

Your keen observation has to be commended because, it may be,  we no longer see
the hole in the carpet because we are so familiar with the Chapel.

Thank you again.  The canvas representation of the angel is already winging its
way to my Masonic friend, Jim Munro who, I know, will study it intently.

Niven Sinclair