Lord Harris` mother was a Sinclair

Hi Folks.....I am new at this,but really anxious for information....my
grandmother was Adele Harris married to George Gonsalves..her sister,Louise,I
believe,was married to her brother in law,Arthur..they supposedly lived in
Jamaica first, then Antigua..Adele had five children..Louise,George
Vincent,Stanley,Herbert,my father,and Patrick..my grandfather died when my
dad was approx. 7 ...the family went to live in Trinidad..my grandmother died
approx. 7 years later..I will try my best to verify all dates,but at present
I am in Miami,not Trinidad..all the above have passed on,but I was told that
we were related to Lord Harris..I have since found out that the son of the
Governor General of the West Indies Lord George Robert Canning Harris was
born in St. Ann`s, Trinidad,on 3 Feb. 1851  d. 24 Mar 1932...some things do
not quite mesh and I am beginning to wonder if there is not an outside child
connection here....since we cannot change history I am quite ok with
this..please do not let it be a deterrent...looking forward to an early
response.......Margaret