Re: St. Clair, James in Virginia

Amber, Most of my family is from Southwestern Va.&W.Va.  The recent ancestors
are from Giles Co.  I have the feeling that your James is connected.  I will
write My mother's cousin and ask about your James as she has the most
complete history.  They were also in West Va. but  I thought mainly in
Fayette Co.  Giles co. is where I was born and I believe their records are
fairly good.  My cousin tells me that Bedford Co. museum has a wealth of
StClair history.  I am treating myself to Jean Grigsby's book so that some of
this information will be easier to find. Good luck and let me know what you
find.  By the way Pam Yorkers is also connected to the Va. line and maybe she
will have something for you.    Charlotte