Re: Sinclairs of Michigan

Hi..I found it interesting that your John married a Bertram. My dad, Eric
Sinclair, married  Lois Bertram. My father's great grandfather came to
Prince Edward Island in 1840 from Glendaruel in Argyllshire...it would be
interesting to find out if your John was related to my Peter Sinclair.
yours aye....Roger Sinclair