Re: hello, cousins!

Dear Constance,
                        It's a small world indeed.  My mother was born in
Athlone, Ireland of an Irish father, who was a schoolteacher in the British
Army in India, he retired and went to Islay ( which is pronounced Isle La by
the natives!). There he met my maternal Grandmother in Bowmore.  She was a
Smith and became a Fletcher on being married.  They had one child my mother
Catherine Mary Fletcher who was mostly educated in Scotland and married my
Dad John Henderson Sinclair of Glasgow and Dunbeath, Caithness.  Thought it
interesting as don't see many Sinclairs in Islay.  Good luck on your hunting.
  Donald James Henderson Sinclair.
San Rafael, California.