Not a Clan custom!

I cannot resist copying an item from today's press.  Allan Sinclair (39) is
reported to have been living naked in Wester Ross since 3rd July when he
went missing at the end of a family holiday.  Some of his clothes were
found on the shore of Loch Maree, but police are satisfied that there is no
question of suicide.  He is a known lover of the outdoors and is believed
to be living off the land.  He left his family after an argument.  Like all
good Sinclairs he enjoys all the natural aspects of our heritage.  Visitors
to Scotland should, though, prepare themselves for a visual shock, as the
terrain is not so remote that he will not occasionally reveal himself!

I do not, however,  believe this is a custom of the Clan!

Yours aye

Iain