Sinclairs in Indiana, USA

I am wondering if anyone has any information on any Sinclairs in southern Indiana, mainly in the counties of Dubois,Crawford, Harrison, or Floyd. The specific line I am researching is John Deal marrying a Sinclair. They had a daughter, Mary. I believe both were born in the late 1830's or early 40's. We think the wife's name was Mary, but only because of the common practice of namesakes. If anyone has any information, whether specific or just a helpful referral, I would be most appreciative. I have been stuck at this point for some time now and I hope to take my search directly to Scotland. Thank you for your help. CK