From: Donna Ferris <msmissy@oro.net>
To: STCLAIR-L@rootsweb.com <STCLAIR-L@rootsweb.com>
Date: Saturday, August 07, 1999 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: St.Clairs in VA

I am looking for a Daniel Henry St. Clair, I found him in No. Calif. in
1870 and the census says he was born abt 1833 in VA, his wife's name is
Elizabeth. I'm not sure where but I think I was looking for his
ancestors in Bedford Co.
Donna Ferris
Penn Valley, CA
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3303

Eubankroot@aol.com wrote:
> Is there anyone on this list who is researching the St.Clair name
especially
> located in Botetourt County and Bedford Counties - from late 1800's to
> present time?
> I would appreciate hearing from you to swap info.
> Thanks!

Share your family tree with loved ones through a FREE private website at
MyFamily.com!
Get started today at http://www.myfamily.com/banner.asp?ID=RWText1