VA St. Clairs

Charlotte:

Yes, I know that somehow I am connected to the Alexander bunch because of
the names in my family.  My gggrandfather William (b. ca 1833) (wife  Mary
?) had the following children:  Louisa, Malinda, Wayman & Robert.  According
to Jean the name Wayman only appears in the one family line.  Also that
Malinda is a family name.  I am assuming that James' parents were Wayman &
Mary Watts Sinkler.

It would be wonderful to solve this family mystery.

Amber