AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Antonia Goodland-Clark]

Author:   Antonia Goodland-Clark
Date:     Tuesday, July 20, 1999

SHETLAND SINCLAIRS. I'm descended from the union of James Scott and Catherine Sinclair which took place in Scalloway in 1750. Their house is well-known and has a plaque above the door commemorating this marriage.
Can anyone out there give me some information on this family?
The Scotts are 'Scotstarvet' Scotts according to Sir Walter Scott (no relation by the way) Antonia Scott Goodland.

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm