Jen St. Clair: Walter St. Clair

I just sorted through some of the messages I printed out a long time ago and
came across yours, Jen. I am very interested in your Walter. My grandfather's
name was Wilbur Fisk St. Clair. He divorced my grandmother around 1911 and
then disappeared. You say Rita was Walter's second wife? Hmmmm. Perhaps my
Wilbur changed his name or gave a false name to my grandmother. I know, it's
a stretch but Wilbur - Walter - 1911 - second wife? Coincidental, wouldn't
you say? Do you have any more information that you could share? What do you
know of Walter's occupation, his wealth? This could shed some light on my
ancestral dilemma.

Johnnye