Re: Earls and GEDCOM

I have the ancestors of Rollo on my Family Tree Program.  I do not know if
this would be of any help.  If I can separate Rollos ancestors from the rest
of my family (which I have had difficulty doing with other situations) would
that help?  I would be willing to edit my materials as indicated.  Although I
have been unable to link to an established Sinclair line, my connection to
Rollo comes from another branch of my family.  I am willing to try to learn
how to export this data if someone has the patience to help me.  My line from
currently goes to 200's from Rollo.  I would have to double check my sources.
        Willing but only partially able,    Marilyn