Re: African Mistresses

Good point, but there are probably many more who were sired by St. Clairs and
who will never be known to us because they took other names. It was and still
is a sad, sad history. The St. Clairs of my ancestory had distinctive
features which I have seen on the faces of some African Americans. I have
often been tempted to approach them and ask about their heritage. We could be
cousins, after all. Lucky for them and me the features are attractive. But
then, aren't all St. Clairs-Sinclairs beautiful people??? Great sense of
humor too. And, oh yes, let's not forget modest.

Johnnye