LIST MAIL PROBLEMS

TO : John Quarterman

John --

I have seen several items of correspondence concerning the problems with the
 " characters " in several postings .

Over the past week or so , I have also encountered problems with several
postings .

The service I use is AOL . com . The postings in several cases have
duplicated  the subject line of others  received the same day , but the main
problem has been that the postings have arrived , only to display a
completely black background with several Blue Hyperlinks at the bottom of the
page , one of which is for the list itself ????

Can you enlighten me ??

Am I the only one to experience this problem or to report it to you??

What additional info might you require to determine if this is a danger to
the list process ??

Do you have a address to which it would be appropriate to forward future
messages for analysis without exposing the recipient to any " Virus " that
might be in the message ??

I have not experienced this "" problem "" with any other mail from other
sources !!

Thankyou .

JOE GREIGG